Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's Go Krogering

This is my endorsement to Kroger's. Not just any Kroger's, the Kroger's Market Place! It's Only The Best Grocery Store In The World!!! It feels odd saying that. I remember being a little girl and hating grocery shopping. "What fun is buying food", I used to think. As I get older and more into cooking I have come to realize that grocery shopping can be fulfilling... if you have the right store! I have had some terrible shopping experiences latley at the local groceries that have lead me to write this post. Over the past month I have bought tons of blueberries and raspberries that all turned out to be MOLDY when I unpacked them at home, and they are not cheap! I have bought bad shrimp, bad meat (that all should not have been bad!), and have had some terrible times even trying to find simple cooking ingredients such as BREAD! Yes I couldn't find the right bread at the store!!! Now my Kroger Market Place has it going on! I have even participated in a wine tasting while grocery shopping at my Kroger. What an absolutely perfect place! They have everything I could ever want! Plus a wine cellar for my wino addiction, a liquor store, and a Starbucks!!! Let's go Krogering Ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I just started cooking this summer, and I attribute a large part of my motivation to living near some awesome grocery stores. Having access to fresh and interesting ingredients definitely helps motivate you to expand your cooking horizons!

    ReplyDelete