Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Mysterious Necklace

A few days ago I went out with some friends. When it came to the end of the night I realized that my necklace was gone! This was a very special necklace to me. I know your thinking that if it was so special that I shouldn't of worn it out; but I was excited that I had just found my necklace and wanted to show it off. I had lost the necklace some years before and randomly came upon earlier that day. As you can probably guess I was devastated. I knew that this time I wouldn't be seeing my necklace again. Well last night as I walked in the door from my long day at work I did my usual scope of the house to make sure nothing had been tampered with, I noticed a diamond perfectly placed in the center of my wine table. Sure enough it was my necklace! Well the diamond pendent part anyway. I was so happy yet weary of how the necklace ended up on the table because I was not at home when I lost the necklace. I pondered on this situation for a while. Analyzing every aspect of the night and my surroundings. Finally I came to the decision that it was one of two things. Either one: I have a stalker, or two: The law of attraction is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment