Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fire Flies

It's an amazing feeling when your child is finally able to out run you. Last night I promised my sons I would take them swimming, and unfortunately plans feel through. Children do not understand that sometimes there is not enough money or that a place may be closed, but I did all I could to make it up to my children. I decided to hook up the garden hose, throw on my swimsuit and dedicate precious time to them. The grass sparkled from the glow of the lightening bugs as I chased my oldest through the yard. Sounds of laughter filled the warm summer air. I can only hope that my love and dedication can enforce self-confidence in my children and overload their minds with divine memories that they will be able to share with their children in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment